In this post, I want to share general use (daily) journal template that I have used for 5+ years. If you want to learn more about the template and keeping a journal, please consider subscribing to the free newsletter or taking a course.
Using a template for your journal keeping makes it easier, organized, and fun to keep a journal. Without a template, your entries can come out all over the place.
Breakdown of the Daily Journal Template
The daily Journal template that I will be sharing with you is broken up to following distinct parts – each part playing a specific purpose in getting the most out of your day;
- Morning Gratitude and Affirmations – to put you know positive and thankful state first thing in the morning
- Outcome Based Goals – to help you set goals that will achieve your desired outcome in a specific timeframe
- Notes & Memories – this area is for other notes throughout the day, reflections, memories that you may want to preserve, or other observations
- Self-Check – this area will help you do an honest review of how your actual day went worse is how you wanted it to go
- Evening Wins and Improvements – this area will encourage you to identify the winds you had for that day and end the day with thoughts of doing things a little bit better tomorrow
Download the Daily Journal Template
For your convenience, I have made the template available in a wide variety of formats. You can download any one of the following that suits you best.